VCBF TACTICAL BALANCED FUND
is the open-ended fund investing in both bonds and equities
VCBF BLUE CHIP FUND
is the open-ended fund investing in equities
- VCBF's open-ended funds can bring high returns for you in the long term.
- VCBF-TBF gained 13,6% per annum since inception on 24/12/2013 (as of 31/12/2018).
- VCBF-BCF gained 14,1% per annum since inception on 22/8/2014 (as of 31/12/2018).
- VCBF's open-ended funds are managed professionally. Securities with outstanding growth potential in the long term are carefully selected after extensive analysis by VCBF's investment team.
- VCBF is a joint venture between Vietcombank and Franklin Templeton Investments.
- All assets of open-ended funds' assets are supervised by Standard Chartered Bank.
- As an investor, you can withdraw some or all of the money you've invested any time. The fund management company has a responsibility to buy all fund units at the actual market price (net asset value (NAV) of fund units) after deducting redemption fee (it any).
- Net asset value of fund is posted on VCBF’ website and reported to SSC regularly.
- Open-ended funds are closely monitored by State Securities Commission (SSC) which is always focused on the safety of investors.
(The performance quoted above represents past performance, which cannot predict or guarantee future results).