- VCBF's open-ended funds can bring high returns for you in the long term.
- VCBF-TBF gained 13.1% per annum since inception on 24/12/2013 (as of 31/12/2021).
- VCBF-BCF gained 15.8% per annum since inception on 22/8/2014 (as of 31/12/2021).
- VCBF's open-ended funds are managed professionally. Securities with outstanding growth potential in the long term are carefully selected after extensive analysis by VCBF's investment team.
- VCBF is a joint venture between Vietcombank and Franklin Templeton Investments.
- All assets of open-ended funds' assets are supervised by Standard Chartered Bank.
- As an investor, you can withdraw some or all of the money you've invested any time. The fund management company has a responsibility to buy all fund units at the actual market price (net asset value (NAV) of fund units) after deducting redemption fee (if any).
- Net asset value of fund is posted on VCBF’ website and reported to State Securities Commission (SSC) regularly.
- Open-ended funds are closely monitored by SSC which is always focused on the safety of investors.
Open-ended fund investments are subject to market risks, please read all scheme related document carefully.